Everyone accessing the trade fair complex and TheOnemilano (exhibitors, visitors, installers, suppliers) must be in possession of a valid GREEN PASS, that is to say one of the following requirements:
• certificate of completion of the vaccination cycle with a vaccine authorized by the EMA in Italian or English (or a certificate of administration of the first dose at least 14 days earlier – valid only within ITALY and the EU, with QR code).
• negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen test performed no more than 48 hours previously (in Italian or English);
• certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within the previous 6 months (in Italian or English).
At the entrances to the trade fair district there will be test hubs where rapid antigen tests will be available, for a fee.
TheOneMilano strongly recommends obtaining the necessary document in advance to avoid waiting at the test hub and speed up access to the fair.
All the measures required by the health authorities for prevention of the spread of Covid-19 will be applied at TheOneMilano
• requirement to wear a face mask at all times while indoors
• social distancing
• control of visitor flows in the pavilion
• hygiene and sanitization
In 2018 Mifur joined a project run by the Lombardy Region to disseminate information about this region among exhibitors and buyers of TheOneMilano and other Milanese fashion exhibitions.