Everyone accessing the trade fair complex and TheOnemilano (exhibitors, visitors, installers, suppliers) must be in possession of a valid GREEN PASS, that is to say one of the following requirements:
• certificate of completion of the vaccination cycle with a vaccine authorized by the EMA in Italian or English (or a certificate of administration of the first dose at least 14 days earlier – valid only within ITALY and the EU, with QR code).
• negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen test performed no more than 48 hours previously (in Italian or English);
• certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within the previous 6 months (in Italian or English).
At the entrances to the trade fair district there will be test hubs where rapid antigen tests will be available, for a fee.
TheOneMilano strongly recommends obtaining the necessary document in advance to avoid waiting at the test hub and speed up access to the fair.
All the measures required by the health authorities for prevention of the spread of Covid-19 will be applied at TheOneMilano
• requirement to wear a face mask at all times while indoors
• social distancing
• control of visitor flows in the pavilion
• hygiene and sanitization
Directs buses from Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio airports.
A direct shuttle service is available during the days of the event (ticket required).
For more information:
Milan Bergamo Airport
米兰的出租车公司电话分别是+39.02.4040; +39.028585; +39.02.6969。接线员将用意大利语为您服务。
Motorway: A50 Tangenziale Ovest / A4 Venezia
A8 – Varese
Fieramilano, Pero-fieramilano exits
Underground ATM Red Line M1 – Rho-Fieramilano stop.。