Published on 16 December 2016 in Video
What was at Mifur in February 2016, is now mainstream in windows
- The overcoat in classic colours, trench model “Last Tango in Paris” style.
- The fur, extremely colourful and very pop, created by patchwork, is a display of geometric frames, lines and intersects, waves and diamonds which are playfully exaggerated.
- The sheepskin: slightly 70s and casual, it is a solution that matches every possible look. Creative or classic, embroidered or solid colour. A must-have.
- The turban. Mysterious and glamorous, but also practical for an “around the clock” look.
- The stole fur. Can be shoulder hugging, hang down over the hips, fall over an evening dress.
- The short, full volume little jacket Dark blue or Bordeaux, in completely dense colours.
- The sleeves in wool which seem or which are detachable, are an truly cool detail.